Login to Complete a Nomination or to Access Judging Panel
Thank you for participating in the AGU Honors Program.
Recommended browsers: Google Chrome and Firefox.
Committee Review Instructions:
Committee chairs and members - to access your respective nomination packages for review, click on My Judging Assignments, on the left navigation bar.
Committee chairs - to pull a ranking report and/or track committee members progress, click on Judge Team Manage Panel, on the left navigation bar.
To submit a nomination click on, SUBMIT NOMINATION, in the top navigation bar. To view a brief clip on how to navigate the site, click here.
- AGU Conflict of Interest
- AGU Professional Conduct Self-Disclosure
- AGU Honors Program Career Stage Eligibility Requirement Allowance Policy
- Self-nominations are not accepted.
- Co-nominator/Co-supporter: In addition to a nominator, a nomination package can only have one co-nominator and three supporters.
- Multiple Nominations for a Single Candidate: Two or more nominations for a single candidate for a given award will NOT be considered. If separate packages are received, the nominators will be asked to combine them.
- Can I submit more than three letters of support? No, you are required to submit a total of three letters of support.
- Can I nominate someone who is not an AGU member? Yes, non AGU members are eligible for Union awards, medals and the Taira Prize.
- Can I submit more than one nomination? Yes, you can submit more than one nomination for multiple awards.